Friday, January 23, 2009

January 17, 2009


This blog supposedly to be posted early, but due to some technical problems..here it is...

Happy Anniversary!
Wo0Ho0!
I love my Siti Nadiah!




Nafa Anny at The Peak

It’s a bright and shiny 17th morning. And I woke up enthusiastically from bed. Can’t wait to meet gf, due to our first year anniversary. Woohoo! Happy Anniversary Sayang! We’ve been planned to go to Genting Highland since long time ago to celebrate it. Yes! Finally, it’s here. The day that we’ve been waiting for so long. Hehehe.

That morning, I left my hostel in Unisel at about 8.30 am to go to Shah Alam and took the car that i’ve booked for rent. Thanx to Lokman that has sent me there. Love u. Muax. Then, we reached Shah Alam at about 9.30 am and had our breakfast first while waiting for the car rental’s guy to bring the car. I got the car later, Perodua Myvi. Woohoo! It’s my first time to drive this Myvi car. Hehe. Boleh tahan gak. Not as kental as I heard about it before. Gerek gerek.



Then, I went straight to UIA to fetch gf. I drove like bodoh nak mampos. Haha. It’s KL man. Asek asek gua masuk salah jalan. Nak gi Gombak, tapi tiba-tiba je ade kat Bangsar. Haha. Damn. Cari punye cari, at last I reached UIA at about 12 pm and waiting for gf to siap-siap. Just a fast game, we quickly make our move. Genting! Here we come! Hehe.

The journey to Genting Sempah (Genting Highland’s foothill) is quite long. Bad luck for me because I haven’t filled up the tank. I couldn’t find a petrol kiosk along the mounting and the best damn part is after we reached half part of the mounting, I took a drastic decision to turn back to Genting Sempah to topup the petrol. Wasting time siol. Haha my fault too. Grab some food to eat for later on coz definitely we can’t afford to have our lunch at the peak later. Giler mahal and got no enough time. Haha.



We reached the peak at about 2 pm, and the temperature was really cold. It’s below than 10°C i think coz we don’t have a thermometer to measure it accurately. Haha. And it’s like I can’t believe that I’m still in Malaysia. Haha! Step mcm kat Europe gitu. After that we lincah bought the theme park tickets. Come out and play bebeh! Yeah!



The roller coaster named Corkscrew was really amazing. Gf’s tudung like tercabot siol. Haha. I laughed at her. And the best part is that we ride the roller coaster in the rain. Gerek kape? Hahaha! Habis basah time turun. Shivering to the max. Woohoo! Then we just lepak in the car had our lunch and wait for the rain to stop. Haiz.



Pendekkan cerita, after the rain has stopped, we continued playing, riding, and photography-ing at the park. Damn, it’s so cold just like it’s biting my marrow. Huhu. And the environment also was very foggy with a limited vision. Nasib badan kena time hujan. Huhu. We then played the Spinner Swing. My head then swing too. Haha. And then we ride a thing called Super Taboggan. It’s really fun when the car that we ride glides very fast thru its trek. Woohoo!



Next, we ride another 2 roller coaster called Rolling Thunder Mine Train and Flying Dragon. Kepeningan merajai kepala. Hahaha. The last but not least ‘Thrill Rides’ was the Pirate Ship. It is a swing ship and also make my head swing again. Huh.



We took a decision to leave later after it was nearly Maghrib. We left Genting and move towards KL at about 7 pm. We spend the rest of the night by having an overnight at KL. Jalan-jalan. Samok sial.

SAMOK SIAL!!


1 comment:

  1. ko ckp valentine haram
    ko gi date ngn gf pun haram!
    haduh

    ReplyDelete